As President, Clint works closely with the CEO in creating, communicating and implementing KIER’s vision, purpose, and overall strategic direction. He is charged with driving operational efficiency across the organization while adding strategic business support.
Clint is well known in the construction industry with a background of over 25 years in Business Development. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Technical Sales from Weber State University, and a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Utah. Clint is actively involved in construction industry associations as well as the greater Ogden community.
In his free time Clint can be seen pursuing the myriad of outdoor activities Utah has to offer. Clint was born and raised in Weber County and resides in Plain City with his wife Jamie and their three children.
“In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
Related Professional Activities
- Past Member Weber State University Board of Trustees
- Past President of Weber State University’s Alumni Association
- Past President of the Weber School Foundation Board
- Active in the Ogden/Weber Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board Member of the Associated Builders and Contractors- Utah
- Past Chapter Committee Member to the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Past Committee Member to the Society of Marketing Professionals
- Past Friends Board member for the Ogden/Weber/Morgan Children’s Justice Center
- Previously served as a Spiker – Ogden/Weber Chamber of Commerce