The First United Methodist Church, located in Marriott-Slaterville, Utah, is located on a beautifully landscaped five acre site. The 10,400 square foot facility consists of a sanctuary, narthex, administrative offices, organ room, and a classroom wing. The sanctuary features a beautifully stained concrete floor, high vaulted ceiling, and a ceiling design that reflects the shape of a cross. The open feeling of the sanctuary is created by a clear span structure and features a multi-purpose stage that is accentuated by state of the art lighting and audio systems. The historic bell cast in 1880 was relocated from the former facility and is displayed prominently below the cross at the front entrance.