Douglas, AZ

38 Buildings-13.8 Acres
Total Units-144 Units

This 144 unit HUD Section 8 Mod Rehab consists of 38 buildings, and is situated on 13.8 acres within the small US/Mexican border community of Douglas, Arizona. Built in 1942, Coronado Courts originally served as barracks for servicemen stationed at Douglas military base.  After World War II the federal government turned the base over to Douglas City to be used for housing.  In 1986 Coronado Courts became the very first housing project in Arizona to utilize the Low Income Housing Tax Credit program.