It gives us great pleasure that you are reading this. Because you are here, you are looking at our new website contained within our new, “less is more,” domain name. The new and improved kier.org launched on April 8, 2015 to the applause of our fifty-plus employees and positive reviews from a growing KIER audience. It replaces our previous website, kierconstructioncorp.com.
Our friends at Performance Driven Marketing have translated the KIER vision into a website that is attractive and convenient to use. New features include an “Under Construction” slider that introduces our latest projects, testimonials from our clients, and links to organizations affiliated with KIER.
“Our Work” is packed with images and information about the projects we have completed in recent years. At KIER, we take great pride in presenting these projects to you. We have a tendency to view them as our family scrapbook.
A few of our favorite things about the new kier.org are:
• It’s a responsive website that is optimized for all digital devices. You can view it easily on your desktop computer, laptop, tablets, iPad, iPhone, and other mobile devices.
• It delivers added content in a more efficient way. You get the information you want, faster and easier.
• The design.
• Our LinkedIn and Facebook accounts are found at the top and bottom of each category page. Simply click and catch up with us in our social media culture. Look for a YouTube and Twitter link in the very near future.
• The Bid Room and Project Login links are still available to aid bidding and Project Teams.
• Those searching for employment can fill out and submit an application from the comfort of their homes.
• It only takes seconds to share our new email addresses.
We encourage you to take a moment and peruse the site. The KIER team works hard to bring you the best. We hope you’ll get to know us better by visiting kier.org.